Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Tip:Nudge a selected object (graphic, photo, text box etc) by pressing and continue holding down the Ctrl key while also pressing the appropriate arrow key. Each time the arrow key is pressed, the object will "nudge" in that direction.
Access Tip: Insert an > in the Field Format property and alpha characters will automatically be entered in UPPER CASE .
- What is a database? What is Access?
- Steps to Create a Database
- The Main Access Window
- Basics of Access
- Defining/Designing a Table
- Table Fields and corresponding Data Types and Lookup Properties
- Data Manipulation (including Sorting)
- Forms: Designing, Single Table & Multiple Table, Calculating Controls, Subforms
- Queries: Select, Parameter, Update, Append, Total, Delete, Crosstab, Inserting Calculating Fields
- Reports: Designing, Sorting and Grouping, Calculating Controls, etc.
- Formatting Fields
- Input Masks
- Text Boxes
- Combo Boxes, Lookups
- Check boxes, Option Buttons
- Importing and Exporting
- Linking to Word and Excel
- Organizing Database Objects
- Command Buttons
- Basic Macros
- Startup Properties